In a bid to meet the demand of growing number of passengers, the northern wing of the Indian Railways has increased the frequency of Lucknow-Anand Vihar-Lucknow Double Decker Express, train numbers 12583 and 12584. The train used to run two times per week, but now would be available four times a week. The new schedule will become operational from July 3, as indicated by the official Twitter handle of the Northern Railways.
The revised schedule:
- Lucknow-Anand Vihar-Lucknow Double Decker Express, train numbers 12583 and 12584, will run on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Presently, they operate on Friday and Sunday only.
- Anand Vihar-Lal Kuan Intercity Express, train number 15060, will depart from Anand Vihar terminal at 2.15pm, instead of earlier 2.05pm.
- The train will reach Hapur at 3.30 pm and Amroha at 4.28 pm; where it will halt for a maximum of two minutes each before proceeding with the journey.
- It will then reach Moradabad at 5:10 pm and Pipalsana at 5:46 pm; where it will halt for a maximum of five and two minutes respectively.
- Moving on, the train will reach Kashipur at 6:45 pm and Bazpur at 7:33 pm. The train will halt for thirty minutes at Kashipur, while for two minutes at Bazpur.
- It will reach Gularbhoj at 7:56 pm, where it will halt for two minutes.
- Finally, the train will arrive at Lal Kuan at 8:35pm, which is its final stop.